Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Tale of Two Donuts.

   Elizabeth and I have fallen into a nice routine for the week that she spends with me. It takes about a day for her to get into the groove of Mommie's house, but after that she is a happy little clam. This one week here and one week there arrangement is very confusing for her. She is too young to understand what is going on.
   Our week usually starts with a visit to Krispy Kreme where EM picks out her favourite donut, chocolate glazed.
In the morning we wake up to donut time! If we are running late she eats hers on the way, but usually we sit down at the table and eat together. Her with her chocolate glazed, and I with my triple chocolate.
She told me that her donut was better than mine because mine doesn't have a hole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment