Monday, February 27, 2017

We had a wonderful week

   My week with EM was so wonderful. It always goes by too quickly and then it is over and I have to hand her back. She leaves quite a mess, my little tornado :), and it takes me a few days to do laundry and pick up her toys. I don't mind. It is a welcome distraction from the empty house. We are always very busy so I don't get much done. She has boundless energy and I am constantly moving to keep up with her!
We made video calls to everyone and I promised her that one day soon we would be able to visit Lou Lou and Mar Mar in Florida.
She made friends at the McDonald's playground, her favorite local haunt.
Her classmate Valentina had her 3rd birthday party and it was quite an extravaganza. Little girls love pink!!!
A piƱata is a requisite for every Panamanian kid's birthday...
She hit the trampoline pretty hard...
and the play area.
Life is great with friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment