Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Little Tikes "Cozy Coupe Scooter"


   After my daughter fell in love with a classmates scooter, I began the hunt. Iliya's mom said she got her scooter in Singapore, so I was on my own. On Saturday(Sabado) I headed to Albrook mall to investigate every store for the perfect match. Elizabeth is only 3 so safety was my #1 priority. Finding a pink one was #2. When I saw this Little Tikes version I knew my search was over.
   I immediately called a cab and headed home. I opened the box and was very happy to discover easy to read directions and very few parts that I would have to piece together. In fact all I needed was a hammer and a screwdriver(butter knife).
I hid it in my room so that Elizabeth could find another present that the Birthday Fairy had left for her. I will admit that at first she was a little disappointed that it was not a Minnie Mouse scooter, but that was very short lived. She loves the smiling face of her new scooter!
She hoped on it and immediately knew exactly what to do. It is a little hard for her to turn the handles but she can do a nice soft curve which is really all she needs. I even tested it out myself and the sturdy plastic frame held my 120lbs. perfectly.
I showed her how to use the simple back brake but so far she has not needed to. She finds it just as easy to put a foot down on the ground. It is very stable and she has not fallen at all. Our next step will be to take it to the park, but I will get her a helmet to wear first, just in case. I love this scooter, and best of all, so does EM!!! Yeah!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment