Monday, February 20, 2017

My week :)

 I am so excited!!!!!!! Today I pick up EM from school at noon and my glorious week with her begins!!! I can never sleep the night before and in the morning I jump out of bed with butterflies in my stomach. The week I have without her feels like a month. She is growing so fast, and I don't want to miss anything. I imagine she will be 3 inches taller and too heavy for me to carry around. Luckily, when I finally see her she doesn't look much older.  She had just turned 2 when all of this started. Now she is 3. If you think about it, I missed 1/2 of her 2's. 1/5th of her life so far. Time I can never get back. I try not to think about.

Soon my precious angel will occupy the little tent that sits empty in my living room every other week. This past week I went to the mall and got her some late birthday gifts. I hid them around the house for her to find. You can see her new Minnie Mouse shoes in the tent. I hope they fit. She is my gift and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have her :).

No comments:

Post a Comment