Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Scrap yarn ideas on Pinterest

   I am not sure, but I think I have a problem. Could I be addicted to Pinterest??? I definitely have a love affair going on... Oh well. I'm not going to fight it. He makes me happy.

   I was perusing my boards the other day and I noticed a theme in my Creative Decor board. What to do with scrap yarn. There are SO MANY cool ideas on Pinterest!!!!!

   I am going to try a bunch of theses ideas, and I have a lot of yarn. I am starting with the wrap-a-stick project. I also have a lot of sticks for some reason. I seem to collect them every time my daughter and I go for a walk in the park directly behind our apartment.

I used construction string in a bright neon pink. You would be surprised with all of the cool materials you can find at the hardware store.
This is us in the park with our sticks.
When finished I will lean them in a naked corner like this... :)
I love funky jewellery and this is such a great idea!
Give the birds nesting materials!
Learn to knit or crochet...
Protect your wooden floors from scratches.
I might try this next. I need to find a chair...
or maybe this...
Interactive art! This could be arranged in so many ways.

Non-slip hangers...
a tiny wall masterpiece.
So many ideas. I don't know where to start... Check out Pinterest for these ideas and more!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment