Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Y is for yogurt.

  I picked up EM from school yesterday and the first thing we did was go to McDonald's. I think it must be her Happy Place. She loves the playground! The fried chicken is good too. Second is probably Krispy Kreeme. If they had a playground...
The second thing we did was walk to Super 99 grocery store. I am so glad it reopened! I was having to walk all the way to Riba Smith which is over twice as far. I was looking for her favorite yogurt that she also gets in the McDonald's Happy Meal. The little red Dannon Danimals packs. I was only able to find the purple ones last time and she will not eat them. I even tried to trick her by saving a red cup from an old pack and putting the new yogurt in it. She noticed!!! This new yogurt was a different color and had strawberry chunks... Ugh. No luck this time either. Apparently when something sells out in Panama, they don't re-order it.
Then we played for a while. NO napping.
THEN we went to the park, but first stopped by Krispy Kreeme for tomorrow, and one for tonight.
She got her donut, but not before she finished her dinner. The night ended with a bubble bath and some snuggles.
 Danimals




No comments:

Post a Comment